Monday, 17 October 2011

The one with Willy Wonka




Boy what a hectic weekend, starting Thursday with 
World Book Day.
The advantage of working in a school is that you get the chance to dress up!
This year 
Willy Wonka !
A few little props a quick raid of the wardrobe
and



Hey presto!



The children loved it!
Then it was a quick change and off to Plymouth for my stepson's Passing Out Parade
A
VERY

VERY

LONG
DAY!



Long drive home
 to some 
RELAXING
hooking in the sunshine


It's a beautiful scarf which I'm making for myself, quickly before the weather changes!
Speaking of weather, we spent yesterday afternoon strolling along Witterings beach.
Lovely
Strangely although we live nearby
we've never been there!
Now it's our new favourite place
Hope these pictures make you feel as chilled as we did.
ENJOY














A perfect end to the weekend
Home to a nice hot cup of cocoa and an early night.

Hoping to Ta Dah my scarf later in the week.
Hope your weekend was
r
e
l
a
x
i
n
g

♥Sue♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!