Wednesday, 28 September 2011

WIPs!

I love that
WIPs 
Sounds very exciting doesn't it, much more exciting than
things that have been sitting around too long!
Aha! 
We all have them don't we, stuff started and then abandoned for the
 'next big thing'
Well I've had the perfect opportunity this week to do a bit of catching up.


First I finished some granny squares



Bag or cushion?

Wait and see





Something with a lining.
Have to say I love this colour combination.



And some balls!
It's anyone's guess what these are going to be!

How are your 
WIPs
I wonder who has the most lurking in baskets and cupboards.

Hope you are enjoying the sun

♥Sue♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!