Monday, 12 September 2011

Hello!

How's your summer been?
I've been very, very busy. Want to see?

First there was a flowery bag!

Then the stool cover......

The blue skies cushion.............

The purple heather cushion...............

Some jolly window bunting........

Another bag!

And finally the rainbow riot trio! Check out those fab bobble buttons......I love them!
I know my little fingers haven't stopped, I'm having a ball!
At the moment I'm working on a giant granny square blanket, and all the time I'm learning new tips and skills from the wonderful blogosphere, my latest favourite tip is to turn your granny over to stop her middle from twisting...........Brilliant!
What's your best tip, what's helped you make lovely things lovelier? I'd love to know.
Right, back to the hook
See you soon
Sue

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!!! looks like you've been having way too much fun. my head is spinning over all this crochet!! beautiful flower embellishments. good to see you back in this space. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kirstin, I know I've gone crochet crazy! I'm having such a great time though, I just wish I'd learnt when I was younger LOL!
    It's good to be back :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Great to see you back and WOW, you have been so busy! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!