Monday, 26 September 2011

Flowers and Birds!


How was your weekend?
 Hmm not quite as hot and sunny as the weather men suggested was it.
To top it all I spent the weekend with a box of tissues doing battle with the 
FIRST COLD OF THE SEASON not nice.
Anyway, it's Monday now so I'm feeling well enough to resume normal activities..............
That'll be work then!
So I thought I'd share some loveliness with you. 
Not grown by me but just on our next door allotment, 
Lovely dahlias

Enjoy











How pretty they are!
Which is your favourite? 

On another subject. Photographing birds, that's tricky isn't it, but look I caught these little fellas at the end of my garden. Lovely little 
Long tailed tits so speedy, real now you see them now you don't!




Have a good week.
I'm back to my crochet later,
 it got tricky trying to hook and wrestle the tissue box!

♥Sue♥





1 comment:

  1. How I love Dahlias! The last one is my personal favourite..I need an allotment.

    xxh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!